All in a Night

My life has changed. All in a night. In fact, I'm debating within if I should share this, knowing that there are people who know me, might be reading this now.

I'm feeling excited and at the same time, anxious.

Our status has changed... overnight. Suddenly we have a roof over our head now. It's all so sudden and so surreal.... and we are still wondering and thinking if we have made a correct choice.

Our search for our own place has come to a stop.

We stepped in and was amazed at the space and the brightness. The breeze and the good vibe. It was totally everything of what we HAVE NOT expected. The location, the size, the price, the sellers, the agent.... everything was unexpected.

We are in the process of nailing the deal into black & white. The feeling is just so surreal... everything just ended overnight.

I cannot believe it!

Comments

Angeline said…
CONgrats, Ger!!! YEah!! Amen!! God is good =) Always provide at our least unexpected moment =) Halleluyah!!!