Looking back

at my older posts, I realised how much effort I took in making my blog to be lively and interesting. Photos of food I ate, places I went to, I uploaded them faithfully and shared my moment with the world.



But now, most of my entries are in words, nothing but words. Boring and so lengthy at times. I guess it is time I should go out and buy a good quality camera phone. In this way, I can just snap anytime anywhere anyting ... Oops.. I mean outside working hours.



Wishlist for Month of May :



A 8 mega pixel quality camera phone equipped with touch screen and Wifi, smart phone with easy navigation. Inner beauty of an intelligent software that is crusted by steelman shell.



Price tag : Look up into the sky

Comments

Angeline said…
Yeah..keep up the good work!! u told me before that u used to have the tendency to give up ur blog half-way...but this time...u manage to maintain it until now... tat's reali a great achievement for u rite? heehee...looking forward to see ur blog wif more pictures =)