Without him

Darren is on standby this week, which means he is on 24/7. So needless to say, I don't see much of him.

Life without him physically by my side.

I eat my own dinner at food court. I eat Hagen Daz ice cream by myself and then get sick *think the ice cream is too milky and too sweet*. I walk back from the interchange as a form of exercise. I squeeze with the crowd in the train during peak hours. I'm on time for Church service. I have time to play my piano and do my own stuff. I chill in my room with my aromatherapy.

I think is still manageable but for long term without someone close to chat with you and do funny and weird stuff together, it can get rather boring.

But the strange part is with him eating dinner with me and sending me home. By the time, I'm all settle down, is already past 10pm. Also, we often end up late for Church if we go together.

My final conclusion: Couplehood is fun if you get your own "me" space.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u r reali very bored,ger..even take picture of ur 'family members'..hehe...
Les Pommes said…
This photo taken long time ago. Thot i should end off in a cute way. haha..