My Books and I

Books are my constant companion. I like to read my books and like to keep them.

Over the years, I kept on buying and now my bookshelves have reached their limits. Still, it didn't stop me from buying books.

I love the library too. I guess library is our usual hangout place, used to be Borders and Kinokuniya.

My books, I've got so many of them that I don't really have the time to read all of them. Here are my books that were gifts and meant to be gifts but I couldn't bear to part with.

Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Part 1 & 2 by Max Lucado. Courier from Manila. I received them in early 2007 but so sorry Jazzy buddy, I didn't manage to go beyond Page 6.



Gift and meant to be gift. I'm still debating internally.



Not all are non-secular books. I enjoy good books, especially romance comedy eg. Alexandra Potter. These 2 books I bought it recently at Carrefour when they were having a sale just before CNY.


Of course, some books I bought it under the influence of circumstances. For example, I watched Red Cliff 1 and 2 and so hooked by the way they talked, I wanted to learn the Tang Si. Needless to say, I am still making friends with Li Bai.

Lastly, how could I not to something Frenche? Miss my French... miss mes amies...

My books and I, we are going to hang around together for a long time!

Comments