My Past Week

As I'm typing this, my eyes are already half closed. I'm just waiting for my hair to dry and for my bro to come out from his shower so I can use the bathroom.

It is the beginning for a mad rush as the work's dateline is drawing nearer. I'm beginning to feel the stress and the anxiety and fear that work cannot be completed in time or my experiments will go awry.

Plus the preparation for the wedding... hais! What can I say? Is troublesome to certain extend. My head really swell when people told me what are the list of things to be done eg. form a committee, appointment people for different task, plan the wedding day itinerary. Forming a committee to run the wedding show for me is something new and foreign. I thought it is just too formal and too serious.

When I approached friend to be emcee, I was thrown a lot of questions. Even though she meant well and wanted me to be sure, I was irritated in some ways. Perhaps is my character to stop thinking too much into a decision I've made.

Then the wedding preparation also showcase the flaws in each of us. I mean the two of us. The groom and the bride. The whole event to me is liken to a roller coaster ride. The ups moment make me feel that I'm the happiest person while the downs moment, just make me feel that perhaps getting married is not a good choice. Up and down, up and down... is tough.

Housing is the next hurdle to cross. I don't think it will be any easier. Actually we went for the Caspian soft launch. The pricing was attractive, the impulse to make a purchase is 55%. But then, I don't think we have the guts to make a deal. We just shy away when we saw the final figure. We definitely didn't expect the overwhelming response over the weekend and if it serves as consolation, the kitchen is not functional. (sounded like a sour grape)

Guess my priority now is to quickly finish my project so I can go for my Bangkok holiday in peace. The rest... wait till I'm fully awake. *Yawn*

Comments

Anonymous said…
yoz...going to bangkok? when? u dare to go huh? not scared?? hehe... wedding preparation is always a headache...juz leave everytin to ur helpers (including me) and keep cool and be a happi & pretty bride =)