The Big Plan!

Darlin's birthday is just around the corner.

First time we celebrated his birthday, I chose the theme "Sky Adventure". I remembered we had a hard time going to the secret venue. When we reached there, he was very surprised that I took him to sky dining. Unfortunately, I got motion sick in the cable car so we didn't stayed in the cabin for as long as we both would have liked.

The second year, I chose "Spaceship" and we had to walk a long way to Hangout @ Mt Emily for Wildrocket. It was chic and fine dining. But it was a good celebration. We had lunch with his family then, a visit to the museum. Dinner and followed by TTC.

This year, of course there's a theme. We are going for "Old England". We have to dress or accessorize with a thing that's associated with Old England. I hope the plan will go well. Got him a gift that he certainly won't expect it.

Check out the next blog on our "Old England" trip...

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow...so cute..even haf theme to celebrate birthday...sometin like theme for D&D every yr leh.. huh...