The Dress





This was a dress which I bought on a whim when I was into my 2nd trimester of Jonathan's time. It fitted me nicely as it was an empire cut dress in chiffon. However after 2 pregnancies and all, I ballooned too much to fit into the dress again. But I kept it. You know how… some ladies kept a piece of their smaller-size clothing they once wear. Well… this dress was That Dress.

After almost 5 years.. I can finally fit in again although the arm hole still feel tight. It's a great incentive to stop the weight from piling and may I reduce to my original state  soon before the big 40.


Comments

Angeline said…
How I wish I can fit into my pre-pregnanacy clothes one day too! ������
Les Pommes said…
Why not? You don't look like you have gained any at all.
Angeline said…
I still have abt 6kg to lose in order to reach my pre-pregnanacy weight ����