"Bookmarked"


Last week, the admin lady from the preschool which the boys attend, asked me for a favour. She asked if I could write a testimonial about the boys' experience with the preschool and also if I could do up a A4 sized decoration. She briefly showed me a work from one of the parents. I didn't think much, it was a Monday morning, my brain hadn't started work. So I just said yes and took the frame home.

After that, I was asking myself why did I agree!

Thankfully, it was a lull week at work since there was an external audit ongoing so I was able to conceptualise what I intended to write and design the frame decoration.


1 page testimonial

I used one of the weekday nights to write up the 1page testimonial and printed out. While the boys were in Berries, made a pit stop at Daiso for some craft decorations. While the boys napped, I sent the photos for printing. Last night, I completed my task.


decoration for the frame

Presenting my effort of bookmarking the happy events in their preschool journey.


Comments

Angeline said…
Wow! Very Well-done!I am impressed!