Jaded


There are a few reasons why I don't blog much compared to the past. When I first started blogging, I had the idea of keeping an electronic diary aka a blog. I thought memorable events should be penned down, together with photos for keepsake. When I got married and started to have kids, I thought it is even more worthwhile to pen down some of the thoughts that crossed my mind.

But in reality, even with a live-in helper, I realised that I don't have the luxury of time to blog. Mere walking around my small apartment allows me to clock 1.2K to 2K steps just in a morning.





So you can see how engaged I am every morning, 7 days a week. Struggling with the 2 preschoolers can be backbreaking and certain days really left me drained even before I reached the office. I still have the dreadful feeling when the husband got to work late into the night or on weekends.

Then of course, there's a privacy issue. I have never thought that my blog should be those money-rolling type of blogs. Back to the initial idea, I wanted to keep it very simple and with a little room left for privacy. Ya, I know. Anything on cyber is hardly a secret. Everything can be googled.

So here I am. Wondering if I should continue to blog or should I close this blogging chapter of mine? This post serves as my 997th post and perhaps at the Thousandth post, I shall reveal the intention.


Comments

Angeline said…
No, pls dun close down ur blog as I have been ur avid reader all these years. Totally enjoyed reading and knowing abt ur life through ur update