4x10-2=?


Is that even hard to solve? Nay, I'm not going to write about Math but all those little celebrations that marked my hatch day.


TCC Tradition

As usual, there would be a birthday dinner at TCC because I'm a member and birthday month gets us a 50% from total bill. We like to visit the outlet at Keppel Bay, we get to stroll and admire those sailing boats anchor at the pier.


my choice of food






complete with dessert


The eve of my birthday we got a small cake for the boys to sing the Birthday song and blow out the candle.


symbolic cake celebration


On the actual day, the elder boy was sick and half of my day was spent on childcare leave and the other half, I returned to work. Later that evening, we had a simple dinner outside.




And that's it. Another year passed and another year of same routine, maybe some hiccups, maybe a pleasant surprise. Sun rise, sun set, day in, day out, life still goes on.


Comments

May Lee said…
Happy Birthday Apple! It seems like so much have happened in these few years. I started following your blog when both of us were just newly married/preparing to get married. We are so different now...
Les Pommes said…
Thanks May. Ya, I agreed that life is completely changed when the kids come along. Yours is an even more amazing journey.