Randomness...

gerbera


This week, the hubby surprised me with a stalk of Gerberas, it came in the mineral water bottle as photographed here. I laughed it off, probably I shouldn't. After all, the man still bothered to give me this kind of random surprise.

As time passed by, I realised we could get into argument easily. There are more things we don't agree than agree. This would be our 6th Wedding Anniversary to come in November and it was certainly not a journey to be taken granted off.

We tried in our midst of busy-ness with the boys and our works and our whatever commitments to spend a little time together. It could be a movie night, a trip to NTUC by ourselves, weekly marketing or a tea-break whenever, wherever we could. It helps bit by bit to replace the sore aching pain with love, which we spoke harshly in the heat of moment. Perhaps it helps too, that we could worship together (will blog about the new Church experience in another day).

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:12



Paul


cafe surprise


Today was one of those lucky days we had some time to ourselves. We went to Paul's and treated ourselves to sweet treat. We talked and then we argued. Each had their own firm point of view, each not wanting to lose out. Until the man said enough, full stop. 

I stopped because I realised sometimes, it might be wise to just zip my mouth. I stopped not because I didn't have a strong case of argument. I stopped because the man said so and what could hurt more if there ain't respect anymore. I stopped because I cared about his feelings. I do hope he understood the effort I put in. 




Comments