Mama's Pride

13 December 2014

A few days short of turning 2 year old, Matthew surprised me by another leap.


That Saturday morning, I was busy with Jon and I left Matt alone with the puzzle. When I returned a short while later (I was washing Jon's hands), he had put puzzle pieces of the same group together. Although he did not place them correctly, he knew the same group of colour and print and shapes belong together.


putting rainbow group together



So I quietly video him doing his puzzle.








He was looking around and looking for the other piece of sea turtle and when he couldn't find it on the floor, he went back to the box. It showed a very nice thinking process here.


And just then, there was a delivery made to our house, so I left the room to answer the door. When I returned, he had put together the 3 pairs of 2-piece puzzles nicely.



sea turtle




Tigers and Birds


No doubt we have done this a couple of time, this was the first time he did it on his own without me by his side. I am so proud of you, Matt!



Comments