Overseas Nitty Gritty (II)


I think my threshold for staying away from home is 1 week. Anything more than a week, I start to be homesick. Unfortunately, I still have another week to go before I can return home. To keep morale up, my colleagues and I cooked up a storm in our service apartment.






We experimented with chicken curry, fried rice and soup etc. It was really our morale booster.

When we got too tired, we headed to the nearby Macs for a quick recharge.



the cheeseburger from their Mac


Or sometimes we treated ourselves to better food.


lime lemonade


Eat at their restaurants and mostly is grilled meat and salads.


I miss my Poh boys a lot and I would request Darren or the maid to take photos of them and sent to me.



my smiley Jon



my cutey Matt


I'm glad I am in the times of technology where phone calls and sending of photos are just a click away. Still the time difference sometimes make it hard to hear their voices plus I don't always wifi connection.


But being away from home means I have time for myself… which explains why I am blogging more  and FB-ing more. It is also because of this trip, I got to watch the World Cup Final.




getting ready for the World Cup Final


Got to log off now…

Miss my Poh boys as usual…



Comments