Love the Long Weekend

I hadn't slept like this for a super long time… for 2 days in a row, I got to sleep past 8.30am. It is totally unbelievable. Whatever sleep debts I had, it is fully paid for.

Love this long weekend.. because it means

we get to go out to the park to catch fresh air, have a healthy dose of Vitamin D and let the little legs get some exercises.






It was through this outing, did I get to see how Jonathan could jump with both feet off the ground, how he could run so fast and how agile he has become.









Long weekend means we could visit the farmart, feed the animals and enjoy the little countryside of sunny isle.


From this outing, I realise Matthew is not just interested in feeding the animals, he wants to touch and feel the animals' fur and what kind of sounds they made.







Long weekend means more time to rest and be recharged. Looking fresh in selfie ;p


Comments