Never Too Young To Help



I love looking back at my babies' photos when they were younger. It never failed to bring a smile to me. Very often, I found myself wondering where did TIME fly to? It just seemed that it was yesterday we carried a newborn home and they are now crawling (for Matt), running and dancing around (for Jon).



helping with the laundry

Now that Jon is 2, he is beginning to help around the house. First, he was fixated with the vacuum cleaner and would want to vacuum the house. Then he hooked onto the magic clean and wanted to use it to sweep the floor. Now, he is fascinated with the washing machine.

Every morning, he would wake up and run to the washing machine and be the first to press "START". He would chant start start start until the deed is done. Nowadays, he follows up after the cycle is completed by taking out the washed laundry to the collection bag.

I do hope this means that I have a ready-trained helper on standby when auntie goes for home leave.

Comments