Cut Fat Plan


Seriously, I need to reduce some weight. Oops... the uncontrollable 2 big feasting on crabs during October had led to some undesirable weight gain and a ballooned body shape. With so many merry making and feasting occasions popping up in these 2 to 3 months, I got to exercise self-control. Usually start of a new year means health check again, is high time I watch my cholesterol intake. I burst my cholesterol level for the past 3 years' health check. Boo...

skipping rope - great exercise companion  

So the family started on a healthy lifestyle starting last week. We went to the connecting park for stroll, slow jog, brisk walk and I brought along my skipping rope. Got this bright yellow skipping rope ffrom Daiso and I could use it even at home.

A sensible diet is needed so I stop snacking in the afternoon. Instead of munching on the pocky sticks, I drank green tea. Decided I won't need so much carbo since there's no more breastfeeding so drop the rice intake at dinner. It has only been 2 weeks, I won't expect to see much result. Looking more on perseveration and hopefully a better me by Matt's party.


Comments