what is Matt eating now?



Matt has been on puree and cereal for more than a month now. Slow but surely, he is enjoying his semi-solid meals now. His day starts with rice cereal as breakfast, followed a milk feed. Fruit or vegetable puree is served as his lunch and he has another milk feed. By the time I am home from work, he will have 1 or 2 milk feeds before sleeping. Perhaps he is eating more now, he has started to sleep through from 9+pm to 7+am. Really thank God because I was quite prepared to have him not being able to sleep through.


veggie goodness





As usual, I like to give organic food as much as possible. Yet, I realised that this time round, it was not so easy to get as compared to Jon's times. Very limited variety. So till now, Matt has only tried

Cereal

1) Healthy Times Brown Rice Cereal
2) Healthy Times Oatmeal Cereal


pink lady, anyone?


Fruit

1) Pear
2) Apple
3) Avocado

Vegetables

1) Sweet Potatoes
2) Potatoes
3) Broccoli
4) Butternut Squash
5) Carrots




potato and broccoli



I am planning to start him on porridge when he is 8 month old. I read that to reduce the chance of having a picky eater, it is best to let baby experiment different texture and taste between 6-9 month old. I am now going by 2 vegetables and 1 fruit routine. Hope Matt will grow up to be an easy child to feed.

Comments