Paris Baguette


Heard and seen so much about Paris Baguette but never got a chance to try them. Thought that since they opened an outlet in the west @ JEM, I would got the chance to sit down and try their signature dishes. Alas, whenever I went there, it was ALWAYS packed. Seriously, I never see an empty table at any time or day of the week. So yesterday, we went to JEM for breakfast ( I know I'm crazy over the mall) and I hurried over to Paris Baguette with a cranky Matt. At least the queue was bearable and I quickly chose 2 cakes and their milk pudding, as takeaway (like I say, there's never an empty table).


earl grey cake ($6.50)


Earl Grey cake caught my eye. This was the 2nd time I saw an Earl Grey cake. Just got to try it. Well, I could taste the Earl Grey but the coarse texture of the cake was something I couldn't make out. My 2nd time having a coarse texture cake. Maybe there's something about the flour I didn't know.




coco crunch ($6.50)

Coco Crunch was much better. I like there's hidden coco crunch in it and the texture was fine. But grape on a choc cake? My 1st time. Hmm... quite unusual indeed.



milk pudding in original flavor ($4)

How could I miss out their Royal Pudding. I selected original flavor, thinking of letting Jon have a try. But he didn't get to try instead I finished the whole bottle myself. My first mouth was just full of milk and then I realised that there's caramel at the bottom which enhance the whole pudding taste. Nice!

I would love to have a chance to sit down and relax with a cuppa of latte and their baguette. One day surely!

Comments