When all is well...


Decided to do a quick post as I normally don't have the energy to last until this late.

Matthew and Jonathan had finally recovered fully. I am also so glad that the haze never come back again. When all is well, I breathe a thanksgiving to Heavenly Father. Just a quick snap shot of us when all is well.





funny matthew with a new trick
while waiting at PD's clinic


Last Monday, I took leave again to bring Matt back to the PD as he was still having a rather bad phlegmy cough. Dr Yip assured me that Matt was on the recovery phrase so he need not be on nebulizer again. Thank God, Matt stopped coughing after 3 days.





looking so grown up
while mummy is taking a tea break




At 6.5 month old, he is always wanting to stand and jump about. If you leave in a high chair or a tricycle, he could sit steadily. But if I leave him on the mattress, he would just slide down and roll and roll around. Ah... that's quite annoying cos' it means I have to always keep an eye on him, lest he rolls himself off the bed.




on our way to YP Fiesta


As working parents, we hardly have time alone with Matthew. Okay, if we have to choose to bring one out only, we usually bring Jon out. Perhaps Jon is easier to "go out" cos' we don't have to worry what he is going to eat and drink.

So last Friday, both myself and Darren took leave and brought Matt out for shopping. Oh boy! Matt was so excited during his day out that he wouldn't nap at all.




rare pix of Matt & Darren




Our first stop was to United Square for the Young Parents Fiesta. As I subscribe to the magazine, I thought it would be quite worthwhile to make a trip down and redeemed a free toy while renewed my subscription. Aha... I thought there won't be any crowd since it is still a working weekday. I was totally wrong. The event started at 11am, I reached at 11.30am. 3 of the attractive toys were already being redeemed. Darren joined the snake queue for the subscription while I brought Matt around.


It was only half an hour later, he got his turn and yes, we got our toy of choice. A train set for Jon & Matt.


While Matt was enjoying his outing, Jon was in school. To make it up, we had breakfast with Jon only before sending him to school. I then realise having breakfast before we sent him off actually mean so much to this little boy. He didn't cry as usual at the school. He waved us bye and went in happily with the teacher. He just need a little more time and attention from us and he would be a happy boy.




oh oh... Jon is entering the phrase
of "don't shoot" me


At 22 month old, I have relaxed a little on the things he eat. One of the luxurious snack he gets and enjoys is Ice Cream.





really enjoying his mini conetto


He started with just wanting to eat the cone. He won't eat the ice cream itself. Then he slowly started to realize that ice cream is equally good. This was the first time, he ate most of the mini conetto. While one hand I was glad he is "opening up" to new taste, on the other hand, I do hope he won't be addicted to ice cream.

Am I dreaming a fat hope?

Comments

Angeline said…
The picture of Jon with the mini conetto - his expression is exactly like you =p Ha!
Angeline said…
The picture of Jon with the mini conetto - his expression is exactly like you =p Ha!
Les Pommes said…
Haha... after you said that, I went to take double look at the pix again. Yes, his expression really takes after me ;p