Solo Me



Post birth update.

1. Dreadful Hair Loss

Compared to last round, my hair fall is lessened. However, because of the dramatic hair loss within a short period, my hair thinned quite a lot. To nip the problem at the bud, I signed on a scalp treatment package which I still have another 3 more sessions to go. Also, I scrape off the idea of keeping my hair long for the time being.


my latest bob


There ain't a lot of short hair styles that go well with me. In fact, I am quite bored by the bob even though Grace tried to inject variation to it. Just hope all the serum and scalp treatment work and I can get to keep my hair long again.


2. Weight Loss

Although I manage to cross the 50kg barrier, my weight has once again stagnant at 49kg. There was only a brief period where I dropped to 48kg. This brief period came about because I had high fever for 3 days that left me with very little appetite.



my Sunday outfit for Church


While the weight doesn't seem to go any further, I am quite happy that I am beginning to fit into my pre-pre-pregnacy clothes. This means that I can squeeze into that pair of old jeans before I was even pregnant with Jon. Still, I would love to see the weight drop more.


3.  Tummy Loss

While I can't say I no longer carry a tummy, I am quite happy to see my tummy shrink back considerably without exercising. Given me at this state, I would rather use my free time to sleep although I know some form of exercise would do me good in long run.


should i be happy? -
matt is like half the size of me?!


Perhaps  I should do some crunches with Matt sitting on my tummy. Haha... he could use his weight to give me a helping hand.



Comments