I hate my S4. Period. Full Stop.


I hate my S4 very much! This will be my first and last android phone except for my non-camera iNo phone which I don't have much choice. I am going to dump this S4 as soon as iPhone 6 is here!

For some unknown reason, all the pix in my blog magically and annoying appeared in the S4! Why?!! How come! I didn't even turn on bluetooth or sync anything! Really cannot believe that such thing can happen and the worst is I cannot delete all the 2000 over pix away! Really pissed. This makes me think that how my own pix can suddenly appear in someone's S4 without any warning.

Then those pix I took with the S4 camera, it refused to download into my mac. When it does, it comes in triplicates! How clever lor... always do the extra things for me. ROAR!

I don't know what is so good about large screen. It is not ergonomic at all. I can't do swift SMS typing without at the screen because it doesn't do auto correction. Instead I have to choose the word. No doubt it has predictive typing but it renders very little help. Yes... this S4 is exasperating me! Kill the phone, please! I can't even take a decent pix with one hand holding and use my thumb to snap. My fat thumb keep brushing over the return sign which was really super annoying!

The photo edit apps in iPhone are much better than those meant for android and this means I can't edit my photos as much as I would like.

And you know wor, the request to sync all my contacts to Facebook turns up without fail each time I log into FB and I have dutifully updated the apps. Tell me lor... is the phone stupid or the FB apps stupid?! Everytime I choose a "No Sync" and Save and IT.... STILL .... TURNS ..... UP ..... EVERYTIME! *roll my eyes!*

One final word.... it took an entire whole night to charge fully this S4. I already cleared all the processing background apps and it took an entire night! I can't believe it and after running some apps, the phone gets all hot.

This galaxy is really not worth to switch over. While everyone raves about S4, let me be the 1st one to switch back to iPhone after vomiting blood over a senseless S4.


Comments