Tickle Tickle



We didn't make it to Honkey Pokey before they were closed for relocation. To make it up, I brought Jonathan to Tickle Tickle. I heard about this unique indoor playground with its theme setup. However, the place was a little difficult to find. By the time we reached there, I felt that I had a good workout - sweating profusely.

Nonetheless, Jonathan enjoyed his time there.




Jonathan went for this little tike's car first. He really enjoyed it so much that I had to spend quite a long while to coax him try other toys.







When he got up, he went for another car.









While we were zipping around, he suddenly caught an eye for the doll house that were displayed right in the middle. So he made a dash for it, opening and closing the doors and the windows.



Tickle Tickle has 4 main themes - my house, cafe, supermart and car garage.







Strangely, Jonathan did not even stepped into the cafe and car garage. Instead, he had a fun time pushing the mini trolley






Then he went into the house and started pushing the doll in the pram. I think he had mistaken the doll as Matthew. Cos he even patted the doll, just like the way he patted Matthew.




I noticed that Jonathan doesn't enjoy structure play. He showed no interest in the slide and the balls pool.

Instead, he enjoyed zipping around with all the toy cars.


For $12 unlimited play during a quiet weekday afternoon, it is money well spent.


Comments