dead tired



I have returned to work last week, earlier than planned. Now, I am dead tired. I could really knock out wherever and whenever I have a free moment. I can't even remember if I was so tired during Jonathan's time.

Jonathan has been attending Mindchamps for 2 weeks already. Every morning, he would still cry at the door but would be ecstatic when he sees us coming to pick him up. He is learning to self feed and drinking from cup. According to his teachers, he is also very vocal in class although most of the times, he still can't the pronunciation right.

As for little Matthew, he turned 3 month old on the 16th.


Matthew


His growth is excellent (exact words by his PD). Matthew is 7.11kg and 61.5cm tall. He's really bigger than his brother at the same age.

I am still breastfeeding him. 3 months of total breastmilk diet, I'm really happy.



EBM waiting to be cleared



What makes me even happier is that I could actually have surplus to freeze.


my 1st collection of frozen EBM



While it doesn't filled up my freezer, I am more than happy to know that I have surplus to freeze.

Hopefully, this can last for quite sometime so that I can breastfeed Matthew exclusively up to 6 months.



Comments