Bad, Sick and Beyond



The weather is bad, HOT HOT HOT and is also HUMID!!!! Even after a shower, it is still so HOT and HUMID. I seldom complain about the weather but this round, even when I'm doing nothing, I'm perspiring like mad. I really dislike to perspire and this turns my mood to be extremely grouchy.

Not that I want to blame the weather, but it is so damned freaking HOT that Jonathan had fever twice. The second time, we were not lucky anymore. His fever escalated into flu and his nose became like a leaky tap. For the entire this week, he became a stay-at-home boy.

While I was conscientious about cleanliness, Matthew still caught the virus from him.


getting his nebuilizer  treatment


His cough was so phlegmy that we rushed him to the PD before the start of long weekend. A whole lot of medications was prescribed for my 3 month baby. The medication is just so much that I don't even know where to begin and how to give.

Because of my 2 sick children, I was barely at work too. Ever since I went back to work on the 11th, I only worked a 3 full days. I don't know how I am going to keep up and especially I'm pressing for time to complete a project report now.

Beyond all these, I hear craps like "Oh... all childcare kids are like that. They will fall sick easily" to "Is it your breastmilk got problem, that's why so phlegmy?"

Even we are in the world, we do not belong to the world. My children are God's children and falling sick is not what God wanted for them. I refused to conform to the world's thinking and proclaimed God's healing and protection over them.

Forgive me of my language and strong words used as I have said the HOT weather is making me highly irritable.




Comments

Angeline Ang said…
Amen! Let's ignore what these earthly people have commented and spoke God's Shalom and healing over Jonatan and Matthew instead =p