A Xmas Lunch



This is definitely a late post.

Our 2nd annual Xmas lunch at Tangling Club, with wonderful ladies - Li Peng and Raelene.






I'm always so amazed by our friendship that spanned across the vast contrast in our age group. We always have so much to talk that our lunch date started at 12.30pm and only ended at 3.30pm and it was not enough. There's still too much to chat although we do catch up in Church too.









Back to our lunch, this year Raelene arranged a cocktail drink at the bar side before adjourning to our table.






Our favourite snack was the anchovies although it made us choked several times with its flakiness.







Our Xmas tradition included the crackers that would be pull at the table.










This time round I had an non-alcoholic egg nog while Raelene had her favourite mulled wine (below).












We started our Xmas set lunch with soup made with artichoke and foie gras.







Bread to go along with the soup.






I surprised Raelene with my turkey order. She thought I would have chosen fish.






The fish which was trout fillet would be a better choice. I enjoy fish more than meat.






Li Peng went for her Gammon ham as usual.






For dessert, there was the Christmas pudding or the yummy log cake.





And of course, I opt for the Christmas log cake.

All in all, I really enjoyed the Christmas set lunch and some me-time after the birth of Jonathan.


Comments