Growing Into Next Stage






My little boy is growing up fast and strong. At 4month 10day old, Jonathan weighed a hefty 7.4kg with a height of 65cm. Although approaching 5month, he shows no sign of flipping. Sometimes, he turns his body to the side way and that's about it. I am actually secretly relieve I can still change his diaper in peace, cos' I know once he starts to flip, changing diaper is a new challenge. Even the baby cot needs additional safety measure.







Overzealous daddy Darren is so eager to start his son on 四神粉. He heard from his colleague that it would help strength the leg muscles, hence once secure PD's agreement, little Jon has a nightly special.







And because PD has given his "go-ahead" on semi-solid food, I tried Frisocrem on Jon last Saturday. He took a small sip and rejected it. My mum has better luck. She gave it to Jon this afternoon and he managed to take a few mouths before turning his head away.







Lastly, little Jon has morphed again... while he still has my eyes, he is starting to resemble his daddy more and more. I pray that my little boy grows up, not only having his daddy's look but also inherit his daddy's forgiving and helpful character.


Comments