CNY Highlight




This CNY 2012 came so close after Xmas, leaving me very little time to prepare anything. Jonathan's new PJ was bought 2 days before CNY from Mothercare.







Presenting an excited Jonathan in his new PJ. I remember he slept close to midnight after 2 exciting night out. Well, he was thrilled and too excited to sleep but poor us... we couldn't wait to drop down on our bed.







Good morning Jonathan! Flashing me his biggest smile on 除一.








Jonathan had many "first" on that day. First CNY. First time wearing a little pants and a polo T-Shirt.






Many relatives commented that we shouldn't dressed him up so maturely, saying he's just a little baby. We thought Jonathan looked smart in this outfit and Papa Darren even matched his son with checked pants too.







The whole family dressed in Blue top and Brown/ Grey bottoms for the CNY.








除二... Little Hood Boy went to 拜年







On 除六, we travelled to the outskirts of sunny island. I guess Jonathan was thinking the same thing as me... Punggol + Sengkang... you're so far from me!






Father and son worn Polo Ralph outfits... talk about being identical.






While CNY has still a few more days left, Jonathan's first CNY made him a little rich man. Collected 45 ang baos so far... way much better than me during my childhood.


Comments