Exposing Xiao Poh


A day before my birthday, I was scheduled to go for Fetal Abnormality scan (detailed scan). This is the last milestone a baby has to clear to ensure all is well. I was referred to a private clinic at Camden Medical Centre for this scan.

The scan experience didn't go as happy as I would like. Mainly due to the sonographer sprouting a lot of nonsense. Anyway, once we left the clinic, we quickly assured Xiao Poh we love him even though mummy and daddy need to work and can't stay home with him all the times.

We got back the report on that day and a CD of images. Darren managed to convert the images to JPEG and this is one of the best shot of Xiao Poh. There's another shot of him chewing on his little fingers which really got his daddy so worked up.

Exposing Xiao Poh for the very 1st time, 522g @ 22weeks 3 days.





Our Xiao Poh... from a little beanie to now.. our cute little buddle of joy! May the Lord keep Xiao Poh safe and healthy all the way!



Following the traumatic experience, I felt that I need to make up for Xiao Poh and so I went to Takashimaya's baby department and got him a rattle toy.







In the past, I always thought that a rattle toy is boring. But after reading those parenting books, I realised that a rattle toy has great importance in a baby's development. Hope Xiao Poh will enjoy his rattle toy.



Then I saw these books on sale and thought it would be good for Xiao Poh. But a good thing was that Darren pull me away for lunch. Because I saw the same books on further discount at JP's NTUC.







Xiao Poh, we will have a fun time together!


Comments

Angeline said…
Yes, Amen! Our Abba Father will definitely keep Jonatan safe and healthy throughout!