cadeau d'amour ... pour moi!


Pregnancy is really a life changing event. Suddenly everything you do, you will add 10% of caution to it.

From the first day we discovered Xiao Poh's existence, Darren could tell that I wasn't having an easy time. Some days, I wished I could just stay in bed and not having to work. Some days, I wished I could have my teh-si.

So one day, Darren came back and surprised me with a love gift (cadeau d'amour).





It was so nicely wrapped up and I couldn't guess what it was. He said this gift was to thank me and encourage me to endure on ... all the sake of Xiao Poh. I could take it as Anniversary gift, Valentine's Day gift, Pak Tor anniversary gift, X'mas gift... whatever I like.

So I eagerly unwrapped my lovely present and really got a lovely surprise. Very appropriate and thoughtful.




A Tag Heur watch.

I had been wanting to buy a proper "adult" watch as I felt that it was time for me to grow up from my Swatches. I had been looking around at different brands but couldn't decide what I want.






And this gift was so appropriate with really me in mind.

Carrera Series with 13 encrusted diamonds. A slinky bracelet which I liked to think as having an edgy touch. Darren even got the bracelet altered to my size.





It was a very beautiful gift and I loved it to bits. But of course, I felt even more blessed to have Darren in my life, together with Xiao Poh. God has been so wonderfully good to me!

Luv you, my darling! Je t'aime!


Comments

Angeline said…
Darren is so sweet! =) Awww......