Anti-Stretch Mark Campaign






Bought this Clarins' Stretch Mark Control for a start. Have been applying since week 6 in a bid to dismiss any stretch mark appearance. I don't know if it really works as there are many sayings about stretch marks.

Stretch marks could be genetic... so I did a quick check with my mum. She got minimal stretch marks but more obviously on the thighs. Coincidentally, I also got stretch marks on my thighs although I didn't know how it came about. Probably the growing up years.

Stretch marks could also be prevented by drinking more water. By making your skin more elastic so they stretch better and not get "wounded". So I am dutifully drinking more water than ever. Actually since I am preggie, I am constantly thirsty. A check with gynae revealed that it was normal.

By the way, Clarins is not cheap ($82 for a 250ml tube) but I still applied religiously after shower each time. I hope this will save me from ugly stretch marks.

Comments