Birthday Series 2 - another year passed


32 gone but 33 is going to be better!

Wednesday, 2 March marked darling Darren's 33rd Birthday. Woah! No present from me actually. I owed him a 1st Wedding anniversary gift, a Xmas gift, a 4th anniversary park tor gift, Valentine's Day gift and now, his birthday gift.

As each year passed, it is more and more difficult to get a gift. All gift ideas exhausted. So if time permits and if my pocket is deep enough, maybe I will roll all 5 gifts into one HUGE present for him.... we shall see.

His birthday celebration started with dinner at Sakuraya Sashimi House @ Anchorpoint. Followed by a small birthday cake from Swissbake which we brought home and lighted the candles.




Ah... I'm beginning to see that our faces have evolved to make us look like some sort of twins. Haha... the fat round faces. I take it as a positive sign of happiness and blissful marriage.





Luv u, my darling!


Comments

Angeline said…
i tin that is what ppl always meant by '夫妻像' =) Heehee....