Farewell, my Robo



21st February 2011 - my Robo breathed his last breath and bid me goodbye.



My Robo, sleeping in this impossible sleeping position


Robo was purchased as my birthday gift on 17 May 2009. He was a little sleepy little hamster that did not even bothered to look at us when we peeped into his cage with all his friends. I picked him because I thought (1) he looked fat; (2) he looked docile (actually he was a sleepy little hammy)

Robo was 3 months old when he came and lived with me, in his little orange cage. And we bought him a little white house so that he could have his own privacy.






my Robo, so fat and all fluffy



Robo, eventually had a lot of nicknames. Ro-ka-bo, Ro-ki-bo, fat Bo Bo, Ro-Ka-bo-bo, small Robo...

When I got married, Robo came and lived with me, us in our new place. He was like the little king in our house. He was still sleeping when we left for work. Woke up when we came home, because he knew we would give him little treats.





Robo - looking like a little pussy cat


He was a well travelled hamster. Joined us when we go Church, joined us for joy ride. Had picnic with u at Botanic Garden on Sat morning. And even stayed at Fullerton Hotel with us when we celebrated our 1st anniversary.

Robo was very much like our family member.






Robo, at his glorious fattest days!



He would let him turned him around, so that I can sayang his belly. He even knew how to play act dead with me. Ran to me in his gym ball when I called for him. At his last moment, he struggled to wait for us to come back. Turned his head to look at me when I called him. He was 2 year old when he struggled for each breath. It was heartbreaking.





Robo, ever so cute


He will always be remembered, always much talked about, thought of and always loved.


Comments

Angeline said…
RIP, Robo =( so sad to hear that.....