the Aftermath when Bunny hops in....



CNY is such a busy festival for me. From spring cleaning to rushing for 2 reunion dinners to all the visiting, finally it is coming to an end. Not that it was all hard and no fun, carrying this bunny bag out was quite fun for me.

Got my bunny bag from Pu Tien. So cute!






Check out the bunny tail...





Instead of putting mandarin oranges in it, I stashed all the ang bao into this bunny bag. This was the 2nd year that we were giving out the ang bao and so this bunny bag was really useful.


And surprise surprise! I thought only singles get to receive ang bao, we also get to receive : )





And it was quite a handful of ang baos we got.

When bunny hops in.... there is carrot everywhere!






Comments

Angeline said…
wow.....long time since ur last update...