Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust....



I am living in Dust land ever since the lift upgrading program has started. At first, it was just our passage way got blocked. Then all the grasses were gone. Now, look at the amount of dust at my window ledge!






We didn't dare to open our window anymore. We kept them closed most of the time. Only when we were home, then I just opened a very small gap to allow air circulation. Still, everyday I feel that my feet is walking on dust.






The notice given to us was that this lift upgrading would need 2 years. I hope the workers would speed up and done away with all the hacking and piling. The noise is also giving me a headache. Can you imagine my workplace is undergoing renovation and at home, there's also hacking.

I hope I can still sane after 2 years! May God bless me!!



Comments

Angeline said…
Hang on, Apple! Jia you!