Special Edition : the Wedding Anniversary




The celebration kicked off on Friday 19 Nov with a surprised 12 pink gerberas delivered to my office. I was really caught off guard as it had been a very long time since Mr Darren Poh had bought me flowers.






Later on, he revealed that he wanted My Summer Scents to do the job but the owner was out of town and they are now focusing on Church Wedding decor. It was a pity as I really loved their bouquets.







None the less, Thank you my darling for this sweet thought!







The real excitement would be the next day, Saturday 20 November.





Fresh and wide eye opened, we had our Mac breakfast to start the day. Nothing was more welcoming than a cup of freshly brewed coffee.






Not wasting more time, we got ready to move out to our destination...






Make a guess where we were heading to with our bags.....


Comments

Angeline said…
Darren is so sweet and romantic =) Happi 1st year Anniversary for the both of u!