Special Edition : the Vow not to be forgotten


21st November





We wrote this vow ourselves ... not to be forgotten but to remember the day when we pledged our lives together as one in the name of the Holy God.


Darren :

Today, I join my life to yours, not merely as your husband but as your friend, your lover and your confidante. I promise to be the shoulder you can lean on, the rock on which you can rest and your companion throughout your life. No matter what may lie ahead of us, I promise my faithfulness and my love to you, my dearest Joyce.


Joyce :

With deepest joy, I receive you into my life as one, my dearest Darren. With God's grace, I will not be just the wife that comforts you, but the friend you can laugh with, the lover you desire and the confidante you can trust. I will forever support you and encourage you. No matter what may lie ahead of us, I promise my faithfulness and my love to you only.







This ring I give you in token and pledge of my constant faith and abiding love, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.



Comments