Mum's Trip to China



This was a trip to Jui Zhai Gou, Chengdu in China by my mum and aunt this November. They signed up for a 9 day package tour during the NATAS. There's only 1 thing that I like about China is that she has very beautiful sceneries.

Check out these picturesque moments....

Photos taken at Jui Zhai Guo






The water was so clear and still that it was a mirror reflection of the mountain and valley.









Some part of Chengdu had started snowing by then.







I'm glad my mum had a chance to experience snow. Look how she elated with her snow ball!




Chengdu Giant Panda Research and Breeding Ground.






Panda... I have never seen one before.






Raccoon too...





The trip also saw them climbing up to those Buddha relics mountain, like this one.

I thought this looked familiar. Could be those filming site for martial art films.









And check this Sea Cloud at Mt. Er Mei. Totally captivating.










The old street of Chengdu. Exotic is the word I would use.







Looking at the photos, I must make a trip there myself to experience.


Comments