Sweet Blessing



What can this orange sweet bring you?





The answer.... a $10 Tangs Voucher.


My company is probably the few that celebrates National Day. And on that day, there was a charity drive. Staff donated a $2 to get a chance for lucky dip.

So I put in my $2 dollar and just fish for a sweet from a covered box. And whoah.... I actually got myself a prize.






Lucky me, am I?

How can I be lucky without His blessing from above? Not once or twice, God has blessed me richly. Whatever I need, His provision would provide.

Remember how we bought our flat? The events that led us in securing our very own place, within our budget, in the area we wanted and the timing. I couldn't help but be so in awed by how God works.

And God is so ever faithful to those who love Him.

With our wedding and the renovation of the house, we were quite tight in our budget to furnish our house. But God continued to supply us in our need. We actually won the grand prize in a contest organized by CATS classified.






When the manager called me to inform me about my win in January, I was totally skeptical. I got my husband to call him the next day to verify. It turned out to be as genuine as it could be. I received the notification letter within that week.

We were given 6 months to do our shopping at any of the listed shops. We just needed to collate all the receipts and post back to CATS Classified before 30 June. When we returned from our Phuket holiday, our winning cheque was ready to be collected.

Now that I looked back on our journey... from planning the wedding, to looking for a house and to renovate and furnish our home, God has always been with us.

We couldn't be where we are now without God.

So all glory and all honour belong to God. Hallelujah! Praise His name forevermore!





Comments

Angeline said…
Praise Lord for His abundant provision and grace =) Halleluiah!!!