Thrown into a Whirlpool

I feel that this year is kinda rough on me. Nothing really goes smooth. I just feel that I'm sucked into a whirlpool of unknowns.

I want to rant and rave about all the difficulties, the problems, the troubles I've encountered. But do I really qualify to grumble about my life?

I consoled myself that there are people out there, experiencing worse fates than me. But is all these suppression really good for the body and mind?

Perhaps I have been eating the wrong kind of food.

"He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD. " Deuteronomy 8:3 (NIV)

I need a spiritual revival.


Comments

Angeline said…
John 20:29 - 'Blessed are those who have not seen but yet believed.' THis is the bullet verse that i will always meditate so as to be remembered of Jesus's continuous work to make tins done for me even though i might not see that tins are improving now =)
Les Pommes said…
Thanks for sharing and the reminder that Jesus has gone ahead of me.
Brandon said…
U know who u can call.. if you just need a listening ear for your grumbling.. :)