I'm Loving It!





Woke up early this morning before 8am to start my day as a typical housewife.

Put in the laundry for washing, did my ironing and of course, making the 爱心 breakfast.

With limited ingredients*, I made an egg mayonnaise sandwich - the Apple style.

Ingredients*

1) 2 hard boiled eggs, smashed
2) a little bit of mayonnaise (I used the japanese type)
3) a little pepper
4) a little of the Hot and Spicy seasoning, leftover from the Mac Donald's fries
5) Wholemeal Bread
6) Cheese

Method

1) Add 1 - 4 together, spread butter on the bread.
2) Add your cheese
3) Add another piece of butter spreaded bread.
4) Microwave for 25 sec.

There you go.... Egg Mayo Sandwich.









It actually tasted quite good and better when it's hot with the melted cheese. The next grocery shopping trip, I should add cucumber, tomato and lettuce in my list. It would perfect my sandwich.








Comments