What have I been doing?

A week has passed so quickly. I don't know if that is good news or bad news. Probably good because is the weekend again. Bad because there are still so many things awaiting for me. Be it in the office or personal life, even the housing and wedding, not forgetting my students. The checklist just keeps on adding up.

Yes, I could have used this time to complete some of the tasks, instead of blogging the microscopic happenings in apple's life. But hey! I need a break and I'm developing this nasty headache out of sudden. Alright back to apple's microscopic life... like a virus infecting everyone, the wedding bells are passing on.. good man! 2 wedding news have came upon my mail box recently.

* Congratulation! You are becoming Mrs... *

Next up. Housing and Wedding. The major 2 events in my life. I can only conclude that having 2 major events in your same period of life is energy consuming and piggy banks are emptying faster you can say "1 2 3"

However, it is still exciting and meaningful to shop for the housing needs. Afterall, I'm building an apple farm and this needs extra considerations. Haha... as for the wedding, I think you can nominate our wedding as the "Fasting Wedding Done". Everything is simplified that it doesn't look anything like a wedding, save for a white wedding gown.

Okay... is just me again... mumbling nonsensical stuff... have a good weekend!

Comments