A dream with Yagiza

I wonder if hearing people planning for their holiday too much, caused me to have this weird dream. And of course starring in my weird dream is Yagiza.

Scenario took place in this airport named "Pelitere". This airport was strange looking because it resembled a polyclinic. (Oh yes! I can identify with this, H1N1).

The plot went like this, I was late for my flight and Yagiza was waiting for me. I arrived panting with no luggage and only my pink sling bag. I had my passport but no air ticket. We started to discuss what I should do. Rushed home for air ticket or just gave up this trip. BTW, we were supposedly to go Bangkok in my weird dream.

Then out of nowhere, I found my air ticket which was in a form of e-ticket. Nothing unusual but there was no return itinerary. Brainstormed again and suddenly, there's page 2 with my return itinerary. Except that everything was in format of GC (gas chromatography) result.

Nevertheless, we checked in and of course, there's the temperatur check and we were ushered into a waiting room with coca cola vending machine. Looked more like we are waiting to see doc in a polyclinic.

And my dream just stopped here.

Comments

Angeline said…
haha..can interpret from ur dream that u r too streesed with ur work too as u even dreamt of chromatogram!!! LOL
yagizaneo said…
I was enthralled when I saw your post..hehz..is time to go on a holiday with Yagiza in REALITY! hahaha...u need a break!!..let's see if we can plan one in future hahaha