A Rainbow Remainder


Not sure if you still remember this Japanese movie "252: Signal of life". It talked about this catastrophic disaster in Tokyo and how the survivors manage their distress and the rescue workers working together to get them rescued. At the start of the movie, it showed this verse from Genesis 9: 11- 13 that God made a covenant with Noah, never to flood the earth again and a rainbow set among the clouds will be the reminder of this covenant.

At the start of today's sermon, we were all reminded of this rainbow covenant.

A Christian's life is not smooth sailing.

I had gone through very dark deep pit that I struggled each and every single step. I had shed tears of sorrow in which God has promised to keep each and every drop of my tears and turn them into shower of blessings.

I am thankful that God is faithful to His commitment He has made to me. He is watching over me, ready to scope me up with His mighty hand. His grace will be my strength in all circumstances.

There may be rainy season in my Christian's walk. Sometimes drizzling, sometimes a passing shower and sometimes thunderstorms. But I can faithfully and confidently look up at the clouds and see the rainbow over the sky.

My God My God; He will not forsake me.

(photo acknowledgment - http://digital-photography-school.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/photogrpah-a-rainbow.jpg)

Comments