Irritability Level

My irritability level (IL) is closely related to the number of hours I sleep. Hence it is not surprising that my IL is indirectly proportional to my Zzz. The lesser sleep I get, the more I get irritated easily.

So with this kind of statistics, I have made 2 "feedbacks" on the service I received in this week. I will not fault you if you label me a complaint queen. However, I would like to think that it is with such feedback that the companies would strive to perform better. This will definitely impact the economy and in this time benefits everyone. ( : >

1st feedback got to do with a foreign bank. Ah... no name mentioned but they like to have marathon at the end of the year. The bank's protocol has left me confused, disappointed and insecure. I was alarmed to find an extra account under my name. The explanation made was unsatisfactory and I totally cannot understand the rationale behind it. Furthermore, account was opened without my signatory. I had simmered down over the past days but I don't think I will have trust in this "marathon" bank again. I'm still waiting for them to give me a proper explanation.

2nd feedback was targeted at this restaurant. This was not the first time I felt this way, just that I felt that enough is enough. In all my visits to this restaurant, the waitresses/ waiters took quite some time to serve water. Not to mention the bill also took quite a while. I wonder if they are under staff or they are perpetually hiring new hands, hence a lag in service. I hope there will be improvement in my next visit.

Will do a field report again.

Comments