Is going to be a Great start!

10 days into the New Year! How's everyone feeling?

Work week has started and I am starting to get busy again. At least for work direction, it is now much clearer and the focus is defined. Of course, this is a period of time, where you are lucky to have a job, with recession and retrenchment in the news nowadays. So at least, I am comforted to know I have a monthly stable income.

At last, I bought my GRE book and started working on it again. This morning, I woke up and turned to my bookshelf. I realised that this was the 3rd time I got a GRE book. So I wondered where does the problem lies in me not getting a good score. I've decided I am going to put in all my effort and be really serious about mastering the GRE. Perhaps this will be my 1st resolution of the year.

Since it's such a great and cheery morning, I look at the CD photos which SH prepared. I'm smiling and laughing at the photos. Brings back such good and wonderful memories of 2008. I guess it doesn't have to be a spectacular or fun place. As long as you are in a good company of friends, memories are yours to create! Thanks people for being so crazy with me... especially me and my green teapot! haha

There are ups and definitely there are downs.

2009, going to have a major event in my lifetime. People has been asking when am I going to get married and my reply has always been "Dun worry, I will give you one month's notice"

Now that the wedding date has been set and venue is confirmed. Looks like we are really going ahead. Sounds doubtful? Yup... because there are so many things to settle and take care of. Now I know why wedding planners exist. Though is going to be a Church wedding and no banquet, I find the logistics and administrative part cumbersome.

So now and then, I wonder why do we spend so much $$$ on a wedding ceremony and brings so much troubles to ourselves? Finding a good partner, does that equate to being married as the end result of the equation? Amongst all these headache stuff, sometimes there are still unexpected good news and all the sweet things your partner would say. I guess all these bitter and sweet moments will bring back great memories one day, and would be a story to pass down from generation to generation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
gyeah!! i am feeling excited and looking forward to CNY!!! BTw wat is GRE stand for?
Les Pommes said…
Graduate Record Examination