Last layer of 2016


I could see many bloggers have started to summarize their 2016. I am no exception because 有始有终, it means there is a season for each activity and there would be an ending. 2016 has been good to me! I'm extremely thankful to God for His blessings at work, at home, in personal development, friendship that is built to last and in strengthening the marriage.

My favourite month of the year December is coming to an end in another 2 days' time. I would miss December 2016 but look forward to December 2017. Christmas was spent in a blink, with the heat (hot weather) and sudden flash flood. We had a family gathering in the eve and spent a good time (and money) at Decathlon, stocking up on sport gears.


what's Xmas without a log cake


Christmas had us turning up very late for service so we sat in the children's Sunday School and watched the children squeak in delight over balloon sculptures. We then decided to make another attempt to Garden by the Bay, first attempt failed because we couldn't wait for a carpark lot. This round, there was a long queue too and it was drizzling but we persisted and got rewarded with the glitter of Christmas in the flower dome.


Glittering Xmas

Finally a good shot with selfie stick

Before 2016 fades off, there is no better time to make a resolution and stand firm in it. Taking charge of my health and body. So I set a goal, to exercise minimally 2.5hours per week. I didn't make it on my 1st week. But I am going to move towards the goal.


moving both my spirit and flesh to the set target

And I came up with this mantra. Should I want to eat something sinful, it got to be real worthy of the calories and cholesterol. With it, I would not make myself miserable by abstaining the yummy food, but be very selective of what I really want to eat.

Guess my breakfast location

Something so sinful got to be real good. So we waited 30mins in queue for this.


$5 char kway teow

Yes, it was really sinful in calories and cholesterol but satisfied our craving (both the man and myself) so well. In return, we picked up our sport gear and chose a lighter meal for the rest of the day.

veg porridge


2016 is ending but we are moving into 2017, and wait in anticipation for the surprises of a Rooster year.


Comments