Changed!


Hurh… I changed and I wish I had done so earlier!

Remember my January's post on Halting Start, the immature maid was a big question mark and by February's CNY, she was no longer a question mark but a decision. We got to change her out because she was simply too arrogant, too immature and her intention to work was definitely a NO. There was too many horrendous things she had done and there's no way I could list it down here. We had thought helper #2 was bad but this one… she topped the chart.

So in came helper #5 in my 4 years 2 months of life with a live-in help. Helper #5 was in many ways similar to Helper #3 who was the best among the whole lot and stayed with us for a good 3.5 years.



Helper #5


Day 2 for her and language was a mess, as expected. Jonathan's first comment on her "I think she can do. " which I translated to  "I think she can make it." The children took a liking to her immediately and I am taking it as a strong positive sign.

She is good, I have to admit that I would like to keep her for long. She is humble and willing to learn. Just that I am not patient enough for her so thankfully, my mum agreed to step in as the trainer to relief my stress.

Social life should be back on track soon =D


Comments