Burt's Bee


The toil of rushing through the day, getting my feet in contact with water (bathing the kids, cleaning after them) made my feet ugly with cracked heels. The problem was very bad and I had tried so many ways to make my feet heal. I tried applying aloe vera, soaking my feet with sea salt to remove dead skin, applying Ellgy cream but to no avail.

Then I had to travel for work, so I packed along this.


Smell like coconut

I got Burt's Bee  < Foot Cream> from Munich, Germany 2 years ago and didn't open to use at all. So I thought I would bring it along and discard it before I fly home.



greasy feel


The cream smells of 100% coconut and it leaves a greasy feel on the heel. I was so ready to throw it away but hey, I brought it back and guess what. I just discovered my cracked heel problem is gone. Oh wow! This Burt's Bee foot cream works!

Glad that I brought it back despite the strong coconut smell. But hey, it works and that's most important!



Comments