Yummy Mooncake


I love snowskin mooncakes. This year, I bought a box of Peony Jade mini snowskin under their frutti series. The taste wasn't that fantastic. Then this week, I got another box of mini snowskin from Bakerzin which I would recommend. I bought their Bliss collection which has alcoholic contents.



Bakerzin's Moon Rabbit series -
comes with a bag, gift box and 8 mini snowskin




Bliss Collecttion : (from top left)
Dry Gin, Kirsch, Rum, Irish Cream


Retail price was at $60 but I paid $48.15 after corporate discount which was really worth it. For $48.15, I have 8 pieces of the mini snowskin with 2 per flavours. On top of that, I received a matchy tote bag and a gift box for my purchase. My colleagues joked I paid for the bag and get my moon cakes free.


Rum 



Kirsch



Dry Gin



Irish Cream

I just had a small piece of the mooncakes. In order of my preference, I would go for Dry Gin, Rum, Kirsch and Irish Cream. I supposed these mooncakes won't stay in my fridge for long. Yummy!


Comments