Clementi Woods Kindergarten Orientation



Last Friday, Clementi Woods Kindergarten (CWK) held their orientation for the preschoolers. Matt was involved as he would be attending CWK for playgroup in Jan 2015.



ready, get set, go….


Here's Matt who woke up so early in the morning. Packed his favourite doggy in his bag and got ready to scoot.

I had to miss his first orientation as I had an important meeting at work. Woes of a working mummy. So I told my mum to take lots of photos for me.




trying on his uniforms


In the end, there was only 1 photo sent to me. That's my little boy trying on the uniform.


In the evening, when I got home, I was told CWK gave every child a pack of welcome gift.



welcome gift


Biscuits, jelly, candy and hathaw slices were in the welcome gift.


uniforms

handkerchieves

The school wants every child to put a small handkerchief in their front pockets so hb got it from the school. 4 pieces at $2. The student was to wear white socks and white canvas shoes to school. Matt must also be toilet trained by 2nd term. *sweat*


values


I love CWK and the values they impart to the child. At the back of the parent's handbook, there's a long description of what a child will learn. I'm glad that Matt has a chance to go CWK.


Comments